Attention Nurses! Hiring RN’s & LPNS!
Change Lives at one of the Largest & Fastest Growing Alternative Health Clinics in the U.S.
Are you an LPN or RN who loves helping others? Put your skills and training to work, changing lives at LifeWorks Wellness Center, one of the largest and fastest growing natural health clinics in the US. We help patients regain their health and wellness naturally. Apply today!
Work alongside our established team of doctors and nurse practitioners, in an upbeat but highly productive environment, to help deliver natural and alternative health care to a well-established, fast growing practice of patients looking for alternative healthcare solutions.
Why Work at Lifeworks Wellness Center?
Our clinic is one of the largest and fastest growing alternative health clinics in the US. 2017 marks our 20th anniversary as a natural health clinic.
We offer a large variety of cutting edge treatments that are not available anywhere else. We need exceptional people to help us deliver these. These treatments have helped many people recover their health and we have hundreds and hundreds of patient testimonials, video testimonials and success stories which you can read on our Facebook page and on our website as a testament to the efficacy and positive changes we are making in people’s lives every day.
As word has gotten out about the results we routinely achieve, our reach has extended outside the local market and we routinely have patients who travel here from all over the world to find solutions to their chronic health issues.
Patients love the friendly staff and doctors, the positive environment that we create and the quality time they receive from our health care professionals. Most of all they like getting healthier!
Job Description & Duties
- Based in the IV Room initiating intravenous starts and administering intravenous fluids
- Providing day to day care to patients
- Observing patients’ health
- Recording patients’ vital signs (including blood pressure, pulse, and respiratory rate)
- Collecting patient’s health related information & feedback on their current programs
- Giving injections to patients
- Monitoring for changes in patients
- Proper charting, documentation, and maintenance of patient’s medical records
- Communicating with patients and their families
- Relaying information between patients and your manager.
Candidate must have out-going personality and excellent communication skills. It’s vital that you are a very detailed oriented person with a lot of common sense who can work quickly under pressure and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of Working at LifeWorks Wellness Center
- Purpose – Be part of the natural health movement and deliver cutting edge natural health treatments which help people regain their health & wellness.
- Teamwork – Be a part of a strong, passionate team committed to delivering the highest quality treatment and care to their patients. We work exceptionally hard but we also celebrate & have fun too.
- Make a Real Difference – Unlike conventional medicine, where often times the emphasis is on treating and masking symptoms, you will know that you are making a real difference by being a part of an organization that always seeks to find and treat the underlying root causes of illness.
Competitive compensation package based on skills, experience and performance.
Benefits of Clearwater, Florida
Our office is located in beautiful Clearwater, Florida which is home to some of the best coastlines and beaches in the United States. If great weather and sunshine are important to you, Clearwater may just be your new destination since it provides 240 sunny days per year, clear skies and soft, (powdered) sugar sand beaches. Traffic is relatively light, unlike other major metros and there are many attractions nearby such as Busch Gardens, Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo, many fine dining restaurants and a great night life. Just a short distance away, you also have access to attractions like Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, Epcot Center and the Magic Kingdom.
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.