LifeWorks Wellness Center Blog
In this interview, Dr. Minkoff discusses:
- The dangers of mercury [02:20]
- The importance of getting amino acids [09:35]
- The best digestive enzymes [13:20]
- Why are supplements necessary? [16:16]
- The three most important supplements [22:35]
- Too much fat in your diet [30:25]
- Why is cholesterol not your biggest concern? [33:05]
- Colostrum as a good supplement [35:50]
- Raising your testosterone levels good for you [38:40]
- Homocysteine and its risks [40:20]
We hope you enjoy! Thanks to tonywrighton.com
In this Edition:
- What to Do About Cancer - video from Dr. Minkoff
- Bio-energy Testing
- Dr. Springer on Autoummune Disease
- Hocatt Success Story
What to Do About Cancer
Do you know someone who has cancer? I prepared a short video for people who have cancer explaining why it has occurred and what they can do about it. Please watch it and pass it on. We have been treating cancer at Lifeworks since 1998. We can help.
In this Edition
- Autoimmunity, Cancer & Viruses
- Lifeworks Welcomes New Nurse Practitioner, Jennifer Baer
- Hocatt Successes
- Allergy Elimination Technique for Allergies
- Allergy Elimination Technique Success Story
- Dr. Springer Answers Your Questions about exposure to common Enironmental Toxins
Autoimmunity, Cancer & Viruses
I watched a stunning video this week that about took my breath away from a doctor in Minnesota on the viral origin of cancer, its relation to autoimmune disease and the politics of disease. As a part of my routine testing in all patients, I do look for 8 different viruses that can underlie the symptoms that patients are having. I also have every patient screened with electro dermal screening for 15,000 environmental toxins and viruses. We then address them homeopathically. That is one of the reasons why our patients do so well. We cover so many bases.
It is often said that truth is stranger than fiction and knowledge is power. Once you watch this video you will know what I mean. Here it is....
The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic - Dr. Tent - It's Not Autoimmune, you have Viruses
In this radio interview on RadioMD, Dr. Minkoff discusses the importance of amino acid absorption with regards to your health.
In the book Demand Better! Revive our Broken Healthcare System two doctors take on the health care system and list five healthcare myths preventing effective healthcare delivery.
All of us should read it with the safety of our friends, families and ourselves firmly in mind.
Most of us are confident that the quality of our healthcare is the finest, the most technologically sophisticated and the most scientifically advanced in the world. And for good reason—thousands of clinical research studies are published every year that indicate such findings. Hospitals advertise the latest, most dazzling techniques to peer into the human body and perform amazing lifesaving surgeries with the aid of high-tech devices. There is no question that modern medical practices are remarkable, often effective and occasionally miraculous. ple with information they need to make responsible decisions about their own health care.
But there is a wrinkle in our confidence. We believe that the vast majority of what physicians do is backed by solid science. Their diagnostic and treatment decisions must reflect the latest and best research. Their clinical judgment must certainly be well beyond any reasonable doubt. To seriously question these assumptions would seem jaundiced and cynical.
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.