LifeWorks Wellness Center Blog
In This Edition:
- We Are Here to Help
- LifeWorks Ozone & Lyme Disease Testimonial
- Free Seminar: Anxiety & Belly Fat
- What is Chelation Therapy?
- Dr. Springer on Headaches
- LifeWorks Accepts Care Credit
I saw a patient today who I have not seen in over a year. She had come for two visits. I greeted her warmly and she gushed that when she was following our treatments, she was the best she had been in years. No fatigue, no brain fog, no depression. Now it was all back with a vengeance....
In this Edition
- Doctor experience with his own UVBI Treatment
- Ozone Supportive Therapy In Cancer
- Ozone Therapy and Cancer
- Dr. Springer Talks About Success with Thyroid Issues
- Lyme Disease Treatment Success Story
Doctor Reports on his own UVBI Treatment
I’ve just finished my 4th UVBI treatment. What I have noticed over the last two weeks since starting is a feeling of body well-being, energetic and relaxed at the same time. Nice! We do these in a series of 2 a week for 5 weeks. It includes ozone but with the added dimension of using UV light to activate the immune system. It’s good for any chronic condition and for anyone who just wants “better.” I'll write more about this in the next issue. Have a great week.
In this Edition
- There's a Hidden Lyme Disease Epidemic
- Ozone Treatment Success Story
- Dr. Springer Talks About Success With a Fatigued Patient
- Is US Healthcare System Really The Best In The World?
There's a Hidden Lyme Disease Epidemic
Lyme disease appears epidemic. We see several new patients each week who come in with vague symptoms, aches, fatigue, brain fog, or most commonly with a diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Per our findings they actually have been misdiagnosed and have Lyme disease. Lyme disease is a bacterial and/or parasitic infection spread by the bite of a tick or more commonly, a mosquito. We have been having excellent successin patients who have failed the traditional antibiotic therapy.
Here is an Ozone Treatment Success*
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.
301 Turner Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
Mon - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm