Oxygen therapies can have a tremendous healing effect on the body. Using hydrogen peroxide IV, or Ultra violet blood irradiation, or ozone, we can saturate the blood stream with oxygen that will kill bacteria, fungi, and viral infections. These therapies are very safe and effective and we deliver them to hundreds of patients each year at our Clearwater clinic. Also in cases of cardiovascular disease, the blood flow seems to improve and so patients are relieved of their symptoms.
If you have an infection you can't get rid of call our Tampa Bay clinic at 727-466-6789 and let us help you.
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.
301 Turner Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
Mon - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Search Our Site
Become a Patient
- Prolozone Therapy
- Ozone Therapies
- Oxidative Medicine
- Ozone Steam Sauna – Hocatt
- Benefits of Biophoton Therapy
- Ozone Therapy Benefits
- Video: Dr. Minkoff at the Patch : Ozone: The Gas That Can Heal & the Gas That Can Kill
- What are the Side effects of Ozone Therapy?
- Ozone Therapy
- Healing Difficult Chronic Diseases with Ozone Therapy
- Illnesses & Diseases that Respond to Ozone Therapy
- Ozone Therapy Can Restore Health When All Else Fails
- Ozone Therapy, the Anti-Aging Swiss Army Knife
- What is Ozone Therapy?
- World Renowned Doctors Using Ozone Therapy
- Detoxifying, Cleaning & Healing your Body with Ozone Therapy
- Killing Pathogens in the Body with Ozone
- Video: Dr. Minkoff answers the question "should I get ozone therapy?"
- Video: Dr. Minkoff discusses the validity of ozone therapy
- Video: Is ozone therapy available for sinus conditions?
- Video: Will Ozone Therapy affect the ejection fraction in the heart?
- Video: Dr, Minkoff describes the difference between being treated at LifeWorks and conventional medicine.
- Video: Dr. David Minkoff Talks at 2016 Society of Oxidative & Photonic Medicine Conference
- Video: Prolozone Therapy
- How Does Ozone Therapy Work?
- Tennis Elbow & Prolozone Therapy