About six months ago a patient came to see me who had been a patient at UCLA medical center for his severe asthma, sinusitis, and GERD. As a part of his treatment, he was on several inhaled immune suppressors, cortisone and a whole combo of oral meds including prednisone and months of antibiotics and antihistamines. His physical condition was worse. He had seen allergists, pulmonologists, infectious disease doctors, and ENT doctors. His stomach was bloaty, he had daily diarrhea, he had lost 10 pounds and was being told he was getting the best treatment that modern university medicine can offer.
What was really wrong with him?
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Four abscessed root canal teeth causing nasal sinusitis
- Three parasites on stool test
- Gluten and dairy allergy
- Mycoplasma pneumonia infection
- Multiple drug toxicity
Fast forward to last week following our successful treatment:
- Off all pharmaceutical drugs
- Normal lung function restored
- All GI symptoms resolved
- Gained back the 10 pounds to his normal weight
- All abscessed teeth extracted and sinusitis resolved
- A very happy and relieved patient who feels the best in many years.
What’s really good medicine? It’s medicine that restores the health of the individual to its optimal state, because the underlying causes of the conditions have been successfully handled.
That’s LifeWorks Wellness Center. We are good medicine. We prove it every day. If you need help, try us. We won’t let you down.
Have a great week.
Dr. David I Minkoff, MD