As the main gateway into our body, the gastro-intestinal system, which includes the mouth, esophagus, stomach and 26ft of intestine, is susceptible to a range of problems. Problems can result in the common symptoms of nausea, stomach pains, vomiting and diarrhea.
Bacteria infection in the stomach or lower intestine can lead to a sudden flare-up of inflammation of the lining of the intestines with resulting pain and sometimes bleeding
One of the most common forms of gastric problem is irritable bowel syndrome (I.B.S.), also known as spastic colon. I.B.S. seems to be linked with food allergies, bacterial or yeast overgrowth, or nutritional deficiencies.
Signs and Symptoms of Gut Issues
- Undesirable changes in bowel movements
- Signs of malabsorption such as floating, bulky, foul smelling stools
- Belching, bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, cramping
- Blood or mucus in stool, tarry stool, stool color changes
- Anal itching
- Halitosis, food allergies and intolerances
- Auto-immune illness
- Chronic infections
- Skin conditions such as acne or eczema
- Attention difficulties, hyperactivity, impulsive behavior
- Poor concentration, brain fog, confusion, behavioral changes
- Anxiety, depression
- Arthritis, joint pain, rheumatoid diseases, osteoarthritis
- Asthma, hay fever
- PMS symptoms, menstrual problems
- Weight gain or loss
- Endocrine or neurological imbalances
- Fungal infections
- Glucose intolerance, slow metabolism, hypoglycemia
- Cholesterol and triglyceride imbalances
- Anemia, vitamin or mineral deficiencies
At our Clearwater clinic our programs commonly have patients’ intestinal tract running well within 2-3 months of starting. Then, if they have been on prescription medication they can be weaned off as their health restores.
If you have been suffering from indigestion, acid stomach, food sensitivities, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease we can help.
Call us at our Clearwater clinic at (727) 466-6789 for more information.