LifeWorks Wellness Center Blog
Optimal Health Report #292 - UVBI, Ozone Cancer Treatment, Thyroid Successes & Lyme Successes
In this Edition
- Doctor experience with his own UVBI Treatment
- Ozone Supportive Therapy In Cancer
- Ozone Therapy and Cancer
- Dr. Springer Talks About Success with Thyroid Issues
- Lyme Disease Treatment Success Story
Doctor Reports on his own UVBI Treatment
I’ve just finished my 4th UVBI treatment. What I have noticed over the last two weeks since starting is a feeling of body well-being, energetic and relaxed at the same time. Nice! We do these in a series of 2 a week for 5 weeks. It includes ozone but with the added dimension of using UV light to activate the immune system. It’s good for any chronic condition and for anyone who just wants “better.” I'll write more about this in the next issue. Have a great week.
Ozone Supportive Therapy In Cancer
It has often been said that there is no medicine as powerful as oxygen, and starved of oxygen, the body will die in about six minutes.
In a natural healthy state, the body is constantly regenerating and renewing itself and oxygen plays a vital part in this. When chronic illness occurs a link can usually be made to oxygen deprivation, often caused by high levels of environmental toxins interfering with oxygen usage in the cell.
Ozone therapy increases the amount of oxygen in the body which in turn, helps the body heal itself. In medical use, ozone is made by passing pure oxygen through an electric coil which gives it three atoms, instead of two, making it O3, a highly potent from of oxygen with remarkable medical properties.
Background on Ozone
The first use of ozone therapy dates back to Germany in the mid-1800s, when ozone was used to purify blood. Later, ozone was a treatment for wounds and trench foot in the First World War. In the 1920s, ozone was considered an effective way to treat flu’.
Increasingly used in the US since its introduction in the 1980s, ozone therapy can be used in the treatment of many chronic conditions including Lyme disease, herpes, chronic bladder conditions, IBS, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease and hepatitis.
How Ozone Therapy Works
By increasing the amount of oxygen present in the body, ozone therapy can help to reduce the clogging of blood cells; detoxify the liver; decrease uric acid in the body; improve circulation and oxygen supply; kill viruses, bacteria and fungus and improve the activity of the white blood cells.
Ozone therapy is a very versatile protocol since it can be administered in a number of different ways, depending on the condition being treated. Often, patients will receive ozone therapy in more than one form, especially if their illness is chronic. At LifeWorks, we offer the following ozone therapy protocols:
- Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) – the patient has up to 250ml of blood removed into a sterile IV bag which is then infused with ozone and returned to the body via IV drip. Used for chronic infections.
- Direct Ozone – in this treatment, pure ozone is delivered intravenously. Used for chronic viral infections.
- Ultra Violet Blood Irradiation (UVBI) – a small amount of the patient’s blood is taken, mixed with ozone and returned to the body after being exposed to photon light. Used for viral and bacterial infections and autoimmune disease.
- Hocatt – is an ozone steam sauna where the patient sits in a cabinet with their head exposed to the air, while their body receives an infusion of ozone, carbon dioxide, steam, photo light and oxygen. Used for many chronic health problems.
- Otozone – passes ozone directly into the patient’s ears via a stethoscope. Used for head issues, such as sinus infections.
- Bozone – passes ozone into the bladder via a catheter. Used for bladder infections and cycstitis.
- Chezone – is a combination of chelation therapy (IV therapy to remove heavy metals) and Major Autohemotherapy. Used to reverse the effects of hardening of the arteries.
- Rozone – delivers ozone to the intestine via an intestinal catheter which is inserted into the rectum. Used for gastrointestinal disorders.
- Prolozone – delivered via injection into a point of pain such as neck, back or knee pain.
- Topical Ozone – is when ozone is delivered into a bag which is encasing an injured limb, such as a hand or foot. Good for wounds and skin issues.
Ozone Therapy and Cancer
We live in a world where we are constantly bombarded by toxins, no matter how much of a clean, healthy and organic life we try to live. Heavy metals, pesticides, chemicals and additives invade our bodies on a daily basis and left unchecked, begin to “smother” healthy cells and prevent them from breathing. Thus begins a vicious cycle.
Cancer cells operate in the opposite way to a human body – they die when exposed to oxygen and they thrive in low-oxygen environments. When a healthy cell’s access to oxygen is cut off, it literally can’t breathe and it becomes damaged. In its damaged state, it no longer functions as it should: it no longer heals things, it can’t make hormones and it can no longer digest food. The cell mutates and evolves into a cancer cell that thrives on sugar, multiplies quickly and turns a once-healthy person into a cancer patient.
When treating cancer patients at LifeWorks Wellness Center, we use a combination of Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT) which is a very low-dose form of chemotherapy and combine this with one or more of our ozone therapies. By adding oxygen to the body in the form of ozone, we create an oxygen-rich environment in which cancer cells have a hard time surviving. We find that the ozone therapy increases the efficiency of all cells in the body, increases energy, promotes the production of antioxidants, and enhances the immune system.
Long recognized as one of the foremost alternative health clinics in the U.S., LifeWorks Wellness Center is one of the pioneers of using ozone therapy to treat cancer patients. We have patients come from all over the world to our Clearwater clinic, because they simply can’t find clinics offering alternative cancer protocols where they live. We have helped many patients regain their health and we would love to help you, too. To become a patient, or for more information, call our New Patient Coordinator at (727) 466-6789.
Dr. Springer Talks About Success with Thyroid Issues
This issue sees another in the series of videos featuring LifeWorks' practitioner, Dr. George Springer, recounting patient success stories - this week the topic is thyroid disease.
Lyme Disease Treatment Success Story
Thank you so much. You’ve done the miracle of giving me my health and life back. I’m forever grateful and can’t start to repay you and the wonderful staff at LifeWorks. Some amazing work is being done there. Thanks again. Keep helping Lyme patients like me, you give them hope and health. Best, D.G.
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.