Dr. David Minkoff’s Health Blog

Mercury in Your Mouth- Optimum Health Report #381

We are very particular that you do not go to an uncertified dentist to have your amalgam mercury fillings removed. They can hurt you with their antiquated technics. Check with www.iaomt.com for certification.

Here are xrays from a patient of ours that had it done IMPROPERLY by an uncertified dentist. She was having symptoms of mercury toxicity. Look at all the tiny flecks in the jaw bone.

Report from the dentist:
“We removed Mercury / Amalgam from her left jaw, found over 20 small pieces and all of the soft tissue was completely impregnated blue purple Mercury. Removed all that tissue, about 30% the mercury was into the bone we had to go up to 5 mm deep to find the pieces. It is all removed, unfortunately left one small piece that was against a mental frame nerve in the lower level jaw, access was limited and I didn’t want to take the chance of hurting or injuring her nerve. Patient tolerated procedure fantastic and returned to our office within 24 hours later in high spirits feeling good!”

Mercury is among the most toxic substances in existence. An amalgam filling is 50% mercury by weight. It will off gas into your mouth and food every time you chew or eat anything hot. It can go into your brain and other organs and poison you. This is proven fact.

To have a healthy body, you must have a healthy mouth.

See us for an evaluation and we will refer you to a certified dentist who can remove your mercury safely.

Have a great week,
Dr. David I Minkoff, MD

Mercury Poisoning

High level exposure to mercury can lead to mercury toxicity which can affect many organs such as the brain, kidneys, lungs and the immune system. Symptoms may include foggy thinking, insomnia, headaches and a decrease in cognitive function.

Chelation Therapy

Chelation therapy is used as the primary treatment of heavy metal poisoning by lead, cadmium, aluminum, mercury, arsenic, and even iron.

Could Your Teeth Be Killing You?

“You have a dead, infected organ in your body. Now, nobody in medicine leaves dead infected organs except dentists.”

“I had been feeling electrical sensations in my metal fillings and decided to solve the problem by having all my metal fillings removed – BIG MISTAKE! I got so poisoned by the mercury…”

*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient’s medical history and other factors.

LifeWorks Accepts Care Credit
LifeWorks is happy to announce that we are now accepting CareCredit cards. For many people CareCredit can provide an easier way of financing you and your family’s healthcare needs*. For more information go to carecredit.com
*Subject to credit approval.