Latest News / Updates
Stay informed about COVID-19 by visiting our Coronavirus Updates page which has the latest news, articles, and updates.
ATTENTION: Our clinic is open as an essential service and everyone is wearing protective masks and taking extreme precautions when handling patients and interacting with the public. Your safety is our primary concern! Watch the video
What Can I Do about COVID-19?
With the flu season in full swing and fears about COVID-19 spreading around the world, we are constantly being asked by concerned patients, friends, and family what can be done to protect themselves and their families from the flu and/or COVID-19.
The short answer is:
- don’t panic
- take reasonable precautions
- boost your immune system with IV therapy & supplements
- get your health & nutrition on-point.
- stay informed & updated by visiting our coronavirus page
#1 Don’t Panic
It’s hard not to be concerned when there is a constant barrage of sensational headlines and a media obsessed with 24/7 updates. We are indeed in the middle of a Covid-19 pandemic, which we all need to be vigilant about. However, over-consuming the media’s 24/7 panic and hysteria is enough to stress anyone out, and the stress created can suppress your immune system, leaving you more vulnerable.
Certainly, be aware of what’s going on in your local area but consider limiting your media consumption to only the essentials. Get a single daily update from a source that isn’t sensationalizing the news and then be done with it for the day. Discipline yourself to not continually check for updates. Doing so keeps your cortisol levels raised all day, which is unnatural and immuno-suppressive. Instead, change the type of media you’re consuming to a hobby or other interest.
#2 Take Reasonable Precautions
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and keep them away from your face. Repeat this frequently throughout the day.
- Practice social-distancing and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
Before going out in public places or if you are traveling by airplane, to boost your immune system, you can use Argentyn 23 silver gel in your nose and under your fingernails every 3 – 4 hours.
#3 Boost Your Immune System Naturally
Boosting your immune system is prudent while we have a highly contagious viral strain going around.
3a. Supportive Supplements
To support your immune system naturally, we recommend:
- Vitamin C – 1 gram, 3 – 4 times a day
- Vitamin D – 5,000 -10,000 units a day
- Mycoceutics Immune Max – 6 caps twice a day
3b. Use IV Therapies
To further support your immune system, consider IV therapy. One of the most sought after treatments at our clinic is IV therapy and for very good reason.
As we’ve seen over many decades in clinical practice, oral nutritional supplementation cannot achieve the level of nutrient absorption that an IV infusion can. IV therapy introduces nutrients directly into the blood, delivering high levels of nutrients directly to the cells where they are needed most.
IV therapy supplies the body with the vital nutrients it needs to:
- bolster immunity
- assist the body with colds and flu
- improve nutrient uptake
- improve cellular metabolism and respiration
- enhance mitochondrial function
- enhance detoxification
During any cold and flu season we recommend:
IV therapy gives you a powerful, practical tool to take control of your health and to build a formidable defense against colds, flu, and more serious chronic health conditions.
Patients get supercharged with nutrients and often feel an immediate boost that can last for days or a week or more. Contact us to schedule an IV therapy session.
If You Have COVID-19 Symptoms…
If you start to feel sick or suspect you have coronavirus, you must only visit facilities that are set up to test and treat potential coronavirus infections. Since our offices are not set up for this, we ask that you not come to LifeWorks Wellness Center with flu-like symptoms as the potential to spread the infection is very high.
We recommend first calling ahead to your local walk-in clinic, urgent care center or emergency room to receive instructions on how best to proceed. You may also use a telemedicine app, to speak directly with a doctor to get advice on your next steps.
For general immune system boosting, you can add the following supplements:
- Ganmaoling – eight pills, three times a day for one day
- Vitamin A (25,000 units each) – six capsules daily for three days
- Zinc (10-15 mg) – one capsule or lozenge, three times a day for three days
- Ozovita Linseed – 2 tablets every four hours
- Argentyn 23 (Silver) – 1 tablespoon every four hours
- Nebulize 5 cc’s of silver (Argentyn 23) until all the liquid is gone – repeat twice a day
- Art Immune Spray – 3 sprays under the tongue, hold for one minute and then swallow – 3 times a day
#4 Get Your Health On-Point
Now more than ever, you need to get your health up to par. It’s clear that having an underlying health condition puts you at greater risk with COVID-19 but also with the common flu.
This pandemic is a wake-up call to all of us to take the steps necessary to prioritize our health and make the needed changes and improvements so we’re all in a stronger position to get through this initial wave and prepare ourselves for its potential return later.
The healthful actions and activities you engage in now will largely determine whether you’ll transform your body into a formidable fortress or remain vulnerable to an acute or chronic illness.
4a. Get Chronic Health Conditions Resolved
This means, not putting health issues off anymore. It means taking care of your body so it can better serve you. It means:
- resolving any cardiovascular issues, blood pressure, etc.
- healing up any gut issues you have (SIBO, Leaky gut, Crohn’s, IBS, etc.)
- addressing any blood sugar issues/diabetes
- handling any inflammatory issues you may have
- fixing any auto-immune conditions you have (MS, lupus, etc.)
- resolving any underlying infections (Lyme, Epstein-Barr, etc.)
- resolving environmental toxins (mold, heavy metals, etc.)
- resolving chronic conditions (cancer, neurological issues, CFS, Fibromyalgia, etc.)
- addressing any other health conditions you might have
Don’t let chronic health conditions fester and take care of those minor niggling health conditions too. It’s better to get ahead of all this and take action now so you’re better prepared to weather any storm that may come.
Get these issues resolved by contacting us and setting up an appointment so we can get to the bottom of it.
4b. Improve Your Diet & Lifestyle
Cleaning up your diet & lifestyle is another step you can take to improve your defenses, feel great, and have more energy.
- Limit or eliminate processed foods
- Limit or eliminate added sugars
- Limit high-glycemic foods
- Eat organic whenever possible
- Look for organic grass feed meats
- Seek out wild-caught vs conventionally raised meats and fish
- Eat more fresh fruits, including a variety of berries
- Eat healthy fats
- Eat your greens
- Eat nuts and seeds
- Learn more about the Paleo-style of eating
- Start exercising. Even daily walks can have profound effects.
- Stop smoking
- Work on stress reduction
4c. Reduce Toxin Exposure
It’s hard for any of us to escape the daily exposure to hundreds of toxins in our environment in the form of pesticides, PCBs, VOCs, Teflon, glyphosate, molds, formaldehyde, and more. But you can start taking steps now to eliminate these.
Look for more natural products. Get rid of the non-stick pans using these harmful chemicals. Seek out natural fabrics & cosmetics and get rid of the toxic chemicals under the sink. Clean up your air and water by using high-quality filtration systems and get any mold removed from your house and then from your body.
Also, get your body tested and detoxified of any environmental toxins.
These toxins create an additional burden on the body suppressing your immune system and leaving you more vulnerable to whatever is going around.
Take Action NOW
The right time to take action is before you have an issue. This is effective preventative medicine. It’s always the best strategy to head off an issue before you have one.
At LifeWorks Wellness Center we are committed to helping you achieve optimum health.
If you or a family member have an underlying health condition you want to heal naturally, please contact us.
Be safe, be healthy, and take care of one another.
And stay updated by visiting our coronavirus page
Friday: 9:00am – 4pm
Clearwater, FL 33756
Become A Patient
Boost Your Immune System & Health with these IV Therapies
We’re Tampa Bay’s top IV Therapy clinic. LifeWorks Wellness Center offers the highest quality, safest and most superior IV therapy available locally. Here are some of our IV Therapy treatments: