Overcome Mold Sickness at the Top Mold Clinic in the U.S.
- 23 years of treating Mold Sickness
- advanced mold testing to detect mold in the body
- 100’s of recoveries from mold sickness
- highest recovery rate
- Powerful, all-natural approach
Mold Treatment Testimonial!
As Seen On…
Learn About Mold Sickness
We Resolve Mold Sickness!
Dr. Minkoff has over 23 years of experience treating Mold Sickness and is a world-renowned mold illness expert, routinely interviewed by the media, and speaking at international conferences.
Our mold treatment protocol resolves chronic mold infections using powerful, natural interventions.
Two decades of successfully treating patients with mold have shown that it takes a whole-body approach that both addresses the mold infection but also focuses on healing the body of other, often undetected underlying health conditions.
Could it be Mold? Questions to Consider…
Inhalation of toxic mold spores reduces your body’s chances of fighting back and can make you feel unwell.
- Have you been feeling ill or unwell for a period of time that surpasses the timeline of a common cold?
- Have you sought medical help and been diagnosed with seasonal allergies, yet symptoms have not subsided?
- Have symptoms worsened since their onset and has it impacted your well-being?
- Can you smell mold in your home or do you have trouble breathing in certain areas?
- Are others in your home not feeling well, having headaches or respiratory issues?
- Do your symptoms come and go and frequently change? Day to day, week to week, or even month to month?
Common Mold Symptoms to be Alert to
- Brain Fog / Memory Loss
- Chronic coughing and sneezing or congestion
- Respiratory irritation
- Runny Nose / Post-Nasal Drip
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Anxiety / Depression
- Muscle and joint pain
- GI problems / Diarrhea
- Skin rashes
- Visual Disturbances
- Immune System Disturbances
Powerful Mold Therapies We Use
- Ozone Therapies
- HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy)
- UVBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy)
- Hyperthermia Treatment
- IV Therapies
- Natural herbals & botanicals
Mold Success Story!
Recover from Mold Sickness at LifeWorks
If you seem to have a chronic health condition with a variety of the above symptoms and you suspect you may have been exposed to mold, you owe it to yourself to get properly tested and treated.
We routinely treat patients from around the world, who come to our clinic, to recover from mold sickness.
Most of our Mold patients have already seen 6-10 other doctors without a resolution.
We routinely resolve chronic mold infections at LifeWorks Wellness Center.
Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions please contact our new patient scheduler, at:
Mon – Thurs: 9am – 5pm, EST
Friday: 9am – 4pm, EST
Fill out the below form and a representative will contact you to answer any questions and discuss your next step.
"*" indicates required fields