Announcing a New Cancer Screening Test
ONLY 5 cancer screening tests are recommended by the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF):
Consider the Following:
- These 5 cancer screening tests taken together account for only about 25% of cancers diagnosed in patients over 50 years of age
- 71% of all cancer deaths are caused by cancers NOT commonly screened for today
- When cancers are diagnosed early, before they have had a chance to spread, the overall 5-year survival rate is 4x higher than when diagnosed in later stages
What is the Galleri Multi-Cancer Early Detection Test?
- Galleri Test detects more than 50 types of cancer through a single blood draw
- Galleri Test is now available at LifeWorks Wellness Center
Who can Benefit from the Galleri Test?
- The Galleri test is recommended for use in adults with an elevated risk for cancer, such as those aged 50 or older, adults with an increased risk for cancer, such as family history or personal history. It is intended to be used in addition to and not replace other recommended cancer screening tests
- The risk for cancer increases with age. People aged 50 and above have a 13x increased risk for cancer
Call LifeWorks today at (727) 466-6789 to schedule an appointment with one of our practitioners who can order the Galleri test for you.