Ozone therapy is used in the healing and treatment of many chronic diseases and involves the introduction of ozone into the body through various ways. It can be administered into the ears, the rectum, vagina and bladder and it can be delivered intramuscularly (into a muscle), via autohemotherapy (into the blood), subcutaneously (under the skin) and also via ozone steam sauna. Almost the only way it cannot be administered is via inhalation.
Healing with ozone is not new. Discovered in 1840 it was first used to disinfect operating rooms and later in the First World War it was found to be effective in cleaning wounds because of its antibacterial properties. Popular in Europe since the 1950s, this effective treatment of chronic disease is growing in popularity in the U.S., with an increasing number of practitioners offering it to their patients who have difficult chronic diseases.
Medical ozone is made by passing oxygen through an electrical coil, giving it three atoms, which changes O2 into O3. The healing properties of medical ozone mean that it can be effective in destroying viruses, bacteria, fungi, plaque and cancer cells. It can also greatly improve pain such as joint or muscle pain and it can help to resolve eye conditions and skin problems.
Why Ozone Works
Many, many people are oxygen deficient but are not aware of it and this deficiency can result in the onset of various chronic conditions. Oxygen deprivation can allow bacteria and viruses to thrive, blood cells to clog, toxicity to build up in the liver, poor circulation to occur and much more.
The introduction of ozone into the body either directly into the point of pain or disease or generally into the blood, allows this “supercharged” oxygen to do its work. It can improve circulation by breaking down arterial plaque, it can boost the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells, it aids in liver cleansing and directly begins to heal many difficult chronic diseases.
Ozone in healing is administered in precise therapeutic doses. Some of the ways it is delivered include:
- Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) which involves the patient having up to 250ml of blood drawn into an IV bag which is then injected with ozone. The ozonated blood is then returned to the patient’s body via IV drip.
- Ultra Violet Blood Irradiation (UVBI) is similar to MAH but before the blood is returned to the patient’s body, it is exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Hocatt ozone steam sauna which delivers an infusion of ozone, carbon dioxide, steam, photon light and oxygen.
- Otozone passes ozone directly into the patient’s ears via a stethoscope.
- Prolozone utilizes a proliferant which is injected directly into the site or joint or muscle pain and the area is then infiltrated with ozone.
- Chezonedelivers the ozone via Major Autohemotherapy, as described above. This is immediately followed by chelation therapy.
- Rozoneis a rectal treatment where the ozone is delivered to the intestine via an intestinal catheter which is inserted into the rectum.
- Topical ozone is delivered when an arm, hand, foot or leg is put into a plastic bag which is sealed and then ozone is run into the bag.
- Bozone passes ozone into the bladder via a catheter.
Diseases which can respond to Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapycan benefit almost any condition from chronic disease to minor ailments to macular degeneration and wound care – the list is almost endless. All bacterial, viral and fungal infections can be eliminated by healing with ozone therapy.
Ozone’s many therapeutic properties mean that it can be used to treat:
- Chronic conditions – such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, chronic fatigue syndrome, arteriosclerosis, autoimmune disease, IBS, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, lupus, diabetes and heavy metal toxicity.
- Infectious diseases -such as candida, Epstein-Barr, hepatitis B and C, herpes 1 and 2, HIV/AIDS, Lyme disease, measles, and pneumonia.
- Eye problems such as conjunctivitis, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, glaucoma, and macular degeneration.
- Skin problems -such as acne, eczema, ulcers, wounds and skin infections.
- Joint problems - such as whiplash, degenerated or herniated discs, low back pain, knee injuries, and severe cases of osteoarthritis of the hip or knee.
- General health – such as upper respiratory infections, cystitis, shingles and flu’.
Could Ozone Therapy Help You?
Ozone therapy for chronic disease is becoming a choice that an increasing number of people are seeking. There is a growing number of articles & videos being published on ozone therapy and an avalanche of enthusiastic ozone testimonials from patients. For these reasons, ozone therapy is becoming a very hot topic. We regularly receive inquiries from patients seeking a reputable & experienced ozone therapy practitioner.
It is important to find a doctor who is trained and experienced in the medical use of ozone, who can properly evaluate your health condition, thoroughly explain it and determine if it is right for you. Because of its many therapeutic properties many different conditions can be treated in this way. Healing with ozone can be the starting point in dealing with a condition or it may be the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle, which finally clears it up.
Ozone therapy (however it is administered) is rarely the sole protocol used but is almost always used in combination with other natural therapies such as nutrition and detoxification.
Florida’s Top Ozone Therapy Clinic
LifeWorks Wellness Center is considered by many to be Florida’s top ozone therapy clinic and patients travel from all over the country to seek treatment. That is because the variety of ozone treatment options at our Tampa Bay clinic exceeds anything available to them where they live.
We have offered ozone therapy to many patients to help them regain their health and we would love to help you, too. To become a patient, or for more information, feel free to call our New Patient Coordinator at (727) 466-6789 or simply submit an online web form with your request.
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.