Intravenous Ozone Therapy, also known as Major Autohemotherapy, or MAH, is a medical treatment that involves the injection of ozone gas directly into the bloodstream.
Ozone therapy has been used safely since the mid 1800s, at first to sterilize surgical instruments and later to disinfect drinking water of bacteria and viruses and during WW1 to disinfect wounds. Ozone has a chemical structure consisting of three atoms of oxygen, and is colorless but has a definitive odor.
Ozone is a very powerful oxidant and is known to have strong anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and immune-stimulating effects.
How Does Intravenous Ozone Therapy Work?
In Intravenous Ozone Therapy, a small amount of blood is drawn from the patient through an IV and mixed with ozone gas that is created by converting medical-grade oxygen into ozone using a specialized generator. This mixture is then returned to the patient’s bloodstream through an intravenous catheter.
When the ozone gas comes into contact with cells and tissues in the bloodstream, it triggers a variety of biological responses. This includes stimulating the immune system, reducing inflammation, and improving circulation. These effects can help the body fight off infections, reduce pain and inflammation, and promote healing.
Benefits of IV Ozone Therapy
Intravenous Ozone Therapy has a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Immune System Boost: Ozone therapy stimulates the immune system, increasing the body’s ability to fight off infections and diseases.
- Improved Circulation: Ozone therapy improves blood flow by increasing the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells, reducing viscosity and enhancing oxygen delivery to tissues.
- Detoxification: Ozone therapy has been shown to help detoxify the body by breaking down and eliminating toxins and heavy metals.
- Pain Relief: Ozone therapy can help reduce inflammation and pain, making it an effective treatment for chronic pain conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Anti-Aging: Ozone therapy can help reduce the effects of aging by promoting the growth of new cells and tissues, reducing inflammation, and improving circulation.
Major Autohemotherapy is Helpful for These Conditions
MAH or Major Autohemotherapy can be used to treat a wide range of health conditions, including:
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases such as lupus, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic Viral infections such as EBV, herpes viruses, hepatitis, and other stealth pathogens.
- Mold toxicity
- Chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia and arthritis
- Chronic infections such as chronic sinusitis and chronic urinary tract infections
- Chronic inflammation
- Allergies and asthma
- Cardiovascular disease
- Neurological disorders such as MS, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
Friday: 9:00am – 4pm
Clearwater, FL 33756
Become A Patient
Intravenous Ozone Testimonials
With MAH Therapy, I am Feeling Like a New Person!
“Thanks to all the great staff at LifeWorks. I’ve been coming here for 3 years and have improved my health with every visit. I came in barely able to hold my head up. The staff rushed in and figured out what was needed and after a couple of IVs – Myers’ Cocktail and MAH,
I’m like a new person. Thanks.” – G.C
Jacqueline’s IV Therapy Testimonial*
Linda’s LifeWorks’ Success Story*
Success Major Authohemotherapy Therapy*
Severe Wound Care*
EBOO – Supercharged Ozone Therapy
EBOO Ozone therapy is a new, very powerful form of ozone therapy. The procedure for receiving EBOO is similar to getting a regular IV except you will have two IV’s, one in each arm. The blood comes from your first arm and goes directly into a dialysis machine, where it is filtered and cleaned. After passing through the filter, the blood is exposed to oxygen and ozone. Ozone can kill pathogens, viruses and other pathogens, while the oxygen super oxygenates the blood, turing it a bright, healthy red color. The blood is then returned into the other arm, making a complete circle. This filtration, ozonation and oxygenation continues for 45 minutes!
EBOO therapy is different from traditional intravenous ozone therapy in that it allows for a much larger volume of blood to be exposed to ozone, resulting in a more powerful systemic effect. Any condition where IV Ozone Therapy would be of benefit, EBOO offers a superior, more potent ozone therapy.
Receive MAH Therapy at LifeWorks!
Intravenous Ozone Therapy is a safe and effective treatment option for a wide range of health conditions.
At LifeWorks Wellness Center, we have over 25 years of experience helping patients restore their health using natural healing therapies, like Intravenous Ozone Therapy and EBOO.
Our team of highly trained and experienced physicians has successfully treated thousands of patients with a wide range of health conditions using ozone therapy.
If you’re interested in learning more about Intravenous Ozone Therapy and how it can help you restore your health, contact us today at 727-466-6789 to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced physicians.
We’ll work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that’s tailored to your unique health needs and goals.
Ozone Therapy Information You Might Find Helpful