Allergy Elimination Technique
Help relieve allergy symptoms without needles or drugs!
- A recent nationwide survey found that more than half (54.8%), or 1 in every 2 U.S. citizens test positive to one or more allergies.
- Allergies are the 6th leading cause of chronic disease (fatigue, chronic sinus congestion, migraines, stomach problems, arthritis, skin problems, etc.) in the United States, costing $18 billion annually.
- 18.4 million adults have been diagnosed with hay fever in the past 12 months.
- Many health care practitioners are finding that hidden food allergies are making people fat. Foods as common as corn, tomatoes and lettuce may cause cravings that make you overeat.
- In addition to foods, one can also experience allergic reactions to fabrics,nutritional supplements, plant and animal substances, chemicals, metals, andmedications.
What is an Allergy?
The word allergy comes from a Greek word meaning altered energy. When we experience an unusual reaction to substances in our environment, we can either have a specific immune reaction called an allergy or other systemic reactions, which we call sensitivities .
Allergies and sensitivities cause the body to malfunction. The body responds with what it thinks is a protective reaction when it encounters a substance that has no benefit to one’s health. This mechanism actually results in harm by depleting the body’s resources and placing further stress on the body’s systems.
And, that’s not all. Allergies and sensitivities can stand in the way of healing, and can prevent the full absorption of essential nutrients needed by the body.
When the body’s immune system overreacts in this way, uncomfortable symptoms can result. Allergies can show up as any of these symptoms:
- Food cravings
- Mood swings
- Ear Infections
- Mental Confusion
- Eating Disorders
- Yeast infections
- Unexplained pain
- Muscle spasms
- Respiratory Infections
- Weight gain or loss
- Fainting spells
- Bed wetting
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract disorders
Many common health conditions can merely be symptoms of underlying allergies or sensitivities. Once discovered and treated, many symptoms may disappear.
At our Clearwater clinic we recognize that when someone has food allergies, they can experience indigestion, bloating or poor absorption of nutrients, in addition to more usual symptoms. Some people are even allergic to the supplements they are taking. In this case, they will not receive the full benefit of those supplements until the allergy has been removed.
For many people, the elimination of allergies and sensitivities is an essential component in becoming healthy.
What is Allergy Elimination Technique (AET)?
AET utilizes the wisdom of Eastern medicine’s understanding of acupressure points, and Western medicine’s development of kinesiology, which uses gentle muscle testing to monitor information about a person’s nervous and immune systems. It is a painless technique that uses no needles or drugs.
AET provides allergy help by first determining which substances your body is sensitive to, and systematically desensitizes the body to each one.
Many residents of Tampa Bay have experienced allergy symptom relief from AET, and you can too. Call (727) 466-6789 for an appointment.
“Nothing has ever gotten rid on my migraines so fast.”*
”I ate some peanuts by accident. I didn’t feel a single symptom!! Incredible!”*
”It’s great to be able to sleep at night. I wake up feeling alert and energized.”*
“Before AET I had major food allergies. If I ate even a little chocolate or coffee, I would get a rash all over my face and my eyes would swell shut. Treatment took about a week. I very cautiously ate some chocolate and drank coffee. I had no reaction. I was shocked! I tried it more times and still no reaction!”*