Dr. Minkoff recently spoke with Christa Bieglar on The Less-Stressed Life Podcast.
- What does Ozone do?
- Performance effect for athletes
- All the ways and conditions to use ozone- mold, cancer, athletes, cystitis, Crohn’s, colitis, joint pain, wound healing, Lyme disease, immunity,
- Delivery options- MAH-into the bloodstream, used with oils, EBOO- treating the blood outside the body, rectal ozone, nasal, ears, topically
- How ozone impacts the mitochondria (activates mitochondria to make them work better)
- Neural therapy and ozone
- How emotions are wrapped up in the nervous system
Dr. Minkoff includes helpful tips on:
- Starting ozone therapy (slowly)
- How to protect the lungs while using ozone
- Performance improvement with ozone