Lyme Disease Treatment
CDC Facts on Lyme Disease
- According to the CDC, there are more than 300,000 Lyme infections that occur each year (that number is likely very much higher.)
- The CDC confirms that Lyme is the most commonly occurring vector-borne disease
- The CDC concluded that Lyme is the sixth most commonly reported notifiable infectious disease.
- We agree with the CDC report, that prolonged antibiotic therapy lacks proof of effectiveness, and is potentially deadly.
- We agree with the CDC report that many unqualified practitioners are treating Lyme disease with unconventional methods, raising the risk that patients could have adverse outcomes.
- Dr. David Minkoff is an Infectious Disease Dr. with over two decades of experience treating Lyme Disease safely & effectively.
Experienced Lyme Disease Doctors
We are one of the top Lyme Disease treatment clinics in the world. We’ve specialized in late-stage Lyme disease treatment for over 23 years. Dr. Minkoff is an infectious disease doctor who oversees all Lyme treatment programs, using a safe and highly effective, science-based approach to help patients overcome Lyme Disease.
Lyme disease is the most common tick-borne illness in North America and Europe and is caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi. Lyme got its name from Yale researchers who named the strange cluster of symptoms, after the town it originated from, Lyme, Connecticut.
Deer ticks typically carry the bacteria, which they spread to humans while feeding on their blood, but other insects including mosquitoes are also now being implicated.
Lyme Disease Symptoms
Some people will experience a bullseye rash around the site of the tick bite, while others never see a rash at all. In fact, many of the patients we see never recall having the classic bullseye rash and yet test positive for Lyme.
About 25% of people will experience flu-like symptoms which they usually do not associate with being bitten. So, with no clear indicators that a tick bite has occurred, most people go untreated until more serious symptoms begin to prevail.
Other Surprising Lyme Disease Symptoms
So many people are walking around with inexplicable health conditions and baffling symptoms.
Conventional doctors are often perplexed by the striking range of symptoms, leading to severe misdiagnosis. Patients are often brushed off as hypochondriacs or having mental illnesses – neither of which leads to a resolution.
The tsunami of symptoms is not some strange mystery illness. It’s often simply Lyme Disease that can manifest as:
- Flu-like symptoms – Fever, chills, fatigue, body aches, and a headache may accompany the rash.
- Joint pain – If the infection is not treated, bouts of severe joint pain and swelling, weakness and arthritis may occur, particularly in the knees.
- Unexplained Symptoms – Brain Fog, malaise, fatigue, dizziness, aches and pains, headaches, anxiety, mood swings, depression, abdominal pains, nausea, diarrhea, sleep disturbances, stiff neck
- Neurological problems – In some cases, untreated infection resulting from Lyme disease may result in inflammation of the membranes surrounding the brain (meningitis), temporary paralysis of one side of the face (Bell’s palsy) and weakness, numbness, tingling, shooting pains or burning in different parts of the body or limbs.
Many patients are startled to discover their poor health is the result of having Lyme Disease.
The Most Accurate Lyme Disease Test
Many of the patients we see have already been tested and told they didn’t have Lyme disease but continued to suffer from classic Lyme symptoms.
When we re-test these individuals with our extremely sensitive Lyme test, almost all cases are confirmed to be infected with Lyme. This is due to the sensitivity of the Lyme test we use.
A Powerful Lyme Disease Protocol
With over 23 years of treating Lyme Disease, Dr. David Minkoff is considered a world-renowned Lyme Disease expert and is routinely interviewed by the media and asked to speak at international Lyme Disease conferences to discuss the current state of Lyme Disease, his breakthrough treatment protocols, and patient success stories.
Dr. Minkoff has developed a uniquely effective, multi-protocol treatment program over the last two decades for resolving difficult chronic Lyme Disease infections, while also simultaneously strengthening and rebuilding the patient’s health and immunity.
The Road to Recovery
Most patients are surprised to learn they actually have Lyme Disease. After years or decades of suffering, the positive identification of why they’ve been suffering is often a huge relief.
Once the person starts receiving the correct treatment at our clinic, their symptoms slowly start to decrease in intensity. As treatment continues more and more symptoms subside and patients start to get glimpses of their old self. Soon patients have clearer minds and more energy and with that a return of hope and enthusiasm for life again.
The transformation is remarkable, yet predictable because we’ve seen so many people successfully come through this same pattern.
Top Lyme Clinic the U.S.
Long considered one of the top Lyme Disease clinics in the nation, LifeWorks Wellness Center regularly sees patients from around the world who are desperately seeking a resolution to this debilitating condition.
If you have been to other doctors and you feel like you are not being properly diagnosed or you’re still suffering from strange symptoms despite testing and treatment, you owe it to yourself and your family to come to our clinic and be evaluated by one of the top Lyme disease experts in the world.
Recover from Chronic Lyme Disease at LifeWorks
Dr. Minkoff and the experienced team at LifeWorks Wellness Center have helped hundreds of Lyme Disease patients recover from Lyme and can help you too.
Watch the patient videos below and read some of the Lyme disease testimonials further down the page. You’ll see a familiar pattern of patients who were suffering due to lack of proper Lyme diagnosis and/or treatment and then came here and their lives were transformed
Contact Us Today!
Lyme Disease Doctor Reviews & Video Testimonials
Nothing says it better than our wonderful patients who are willing to share their stories about their treatment and recovery from Lyme Disease. Please be sure to also check out our Lyme Disease Treatment Testimonials and hundreds of patient reviews posted on Facebook!
Get Lyme Disease Help Today
Lyme Disease is a real condition that can be difficult to eliminate from the body. It is often misdiagnosed and even when properly diagnosed, many doctors are incapable of successfully treating it.
For over 20 years, we have been successfully identifying and eradicating Lyme Disease so that patients can get their lives back.
Contact us to find out how our powerful, all-natural approach can change your life.
Lyme Disease Videos by Dr. Minkoff
Dr. Minkoff discusses lyme disease and its treatment.
More Lyme Disease Treatment Testimonials
Lyme Disease Essentials
Lyme Disease Treatment Therapies
Lyme Disease Videos by Dr. Minkoff
Watch these informative Lyme disease videos by Dr. Minkoff to learn more about Lyme Disease, how we treat it, how it’s diagnosed and what can be done about it.