VSEL therapy is a relatively new medical treatment that has shown great promise in the field of regenerative medicine. VSEL Therapy uses very small embryonic-like stem cells (VSELs), which are known to have an amazing healing capacity, as they can differentiate into various types of specialized cells. This makes them incredibly useful for regenerative treatments and has led to the development of VSEL therapy.
This therapy is only available in a handful of clinics in the US, and LifeWorks Wellness Center is proud to be one of them!
What are VSELs?
VSELs are found in the body in small amounts and can be harvested from blood or bone marrow. These cells can renew themselves and differentiate into different types of specialized cells, making them ideal for medical treatments. VSELs are tiny, measuring only 3-5 micrometers in diameter, and have a lifespan of just a few hours.
Dr. Minkoff Talks About Embryonic Stem Cell Therapy
How does VSEL therapy work?
VSEL therapy works by extracting blood from the patient. The blood is then separated using a centrifuge to isolate the blood plasma. Within the plasma are dormant embryonic stem cells (VSELs), which are, for lack of a better word, “sleeping.” However, these embryonic stem cells can be activated and enlivened by treating them with a special laser.
Once activated, the VSELs are introduced back into the body, where they can travel to sites of injury, inflammation, or disease and promote healing.
These cells may also help restore the natural balance of stem cells in the body so that repair processes can occur more efficiently.
VSELs have also been shown to secrete molecules that help reduce inflammation and promote tissue regeneration.
In addition to its therapeutic benefits, VSEL therapy also directly impacts the improvement of overall health and physical performance due to its ability to enhance cell renewal and regeneration.
Dr. Minkoff Speaking at The American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Benefits of VSEL Therapy
Reducing Biological Age: VSELs have the potential to reduce your current biological age by up to 3 years with a 2-hour treatment as measured by telomere length using a DNA methylation test. And treatment can be repeated every six months or so.
- Regenerates Tissues: VSELs can differentiate into various types of cells, including muscle, bone, and cartilage cells. This can help repair and regenerate damaged tissues in the body.
- Reduces Inflammation: VSEL Therapy has been shown to have potent anti-inflammatory effects. It can reduce the production of inflammatory cytokines and other markers of chronic inflammation, which can lead to a wide range of health problems.
- Boosts the Immune System: VSEL Therapy can help stimulate the immune system, increasing the body’s ability to fight off infections and diseases.
- Promotes Healing: VSEL Therapy can promote healing by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues, stimulating the growth of new cells, and reducing inflammation.
- Safe and Effective: VSEL Therapy is a safe and effective treatment option for a wide range of health conditions. It is a minimally invasive procedure that has few side effects.
- Treats Various Health Conditions: VSEL Therapy can be used to treat a variety of health conditions, including osteoarthritis, chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, and more.
What Conditions Can VSEL Therapy Help?
VSEL therapy has been used to treat a variety of conditions and diseases, including
- general aging
- athletic performance
- old nagging injuries
- autoimmune conditions
- heart disease
- neurodegenerative diseases
- soft tissue injury and damage
- skin conditions
- brain damage
- organ failure
- spinal cord injuries
- and more.
Where can I Get VSEL Treatment?
LifeWorks Wellness Center offers VSEL treatments performed by experienced and qualified healthcare professionals. Our treatments are tailored to your specific health condition and designed to help you get on the path to better health and well-being.
Contact us today to learn more about VSEL therapy and how it can benefit you.
Call us at 727-466-6789 or submit an online inquiry!