According to the National Cancer Institute, one of the most common types of cancer is breast cancer with 284,200 new cases expected in the United States in 2021¹. Additionally, WebMd ranks breast cancer as the third deadliest cancer with 40,430 deaths in 2014². Unfortunately, in 2021 that number is expected to increase to 44,130 deaths³. Regardless of these dismal numbers, many women have successfully placed their cancer into remission and extended their life expectancy. This is because of the technological advancements made within the medical community that help detect breast cancer early, treat it, and stop it from spreading. Unfortunately, in conventional medicine, treatment methods can be extremely invasive, poison the body, and compromise the immune system. This can lead to other potential complications such as chronic autoimmune diseases or serious bacterial infections.
Depending on the type and stage of the cancer determines what kind of treatments are right for the patient. Normally, an oncologist will recommend chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery, however at LifeWorks Wellness Center, we provide different techniques for treating breast cancer that are both noninvasive and effective. For 23 years, we’ve successfully placed different cancer types into remission without destroying healthy cells and ensuring that patients don’t encounter further complications. Listed below are five natural techniques that LifeWorks uses to treat breast cancer.
Insulin-Potentiation Therapy (IPT)
IPT is a low-dose chemotherapy treatment that directly targets the cancer cells rather than attacking all cells. To do this, a practitioner will attract the cancer cells by depriving the body of glucose (something that cancer cells thrive on). Patients must come fasting for their IPT treatment and their blood sugar is reduced further with insulin. This will force the cancer cells to open their insulin receptors to find any source of sugar that they can get. Once the blood sugar has dropped to the recommended level, low doses of chemotherapy will be administered through the patient’s port or PICC line. At this point the patient can now eat to get their blood sugar levels to rise naturally, and glucose can be administered after if the patient needs it to get their blood sugar back to the required level. As a result, this will attract deprived cancer cells towards the sugar and make them simultaneously take in the chemo. All LifeWorks cancer programs will start with at least 10 IPT treatments before the patient will be required to get an updated PET scan to see if it had any effect on the tumor.
Ozone is described by NASA as an “unstable molecule made up of three atoms of oxygen”4. This gas is located within the stratosphere to protect the earth from the sun’s destructive ultraviolet radiation. At LifeWorks, ozone gas is used to treat various illnesses, including cancer. The gas is a natural detoxifier and can kill harmful bacteria within the body, remove heavy metal toxins, reduce inflammation, boost the immune system, energize the mitochondria within cells, and improve blood circulation. For those with breast cancer, ozone therapy can assist with tissue oxygenation, which is crucial for tumors that may be difficult to treat with conventional treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation. Some tumors contain low oxygen levels called hypoxia that can increase resistance to treatments and even make it more aggressive. Along with making the tumor more vulnerable, ozone can also help treat symptoms of cancer such as fatigue. Some ozone treatments that LifeWorks provides is Major Autohemotherapy (MAH), Hyperthermic Ozone and Carbonic Acid Transdermal Technology (HOCATT), and Polychromatic Ultra Violet Blood Irradiation (PC-UVBI).
Hyperthermia Therapy (I-Therm)
Many historians have documented that heat was a useful tool in tending to multiple diseases. Doctors of ancient Egypt used heat to treat cancer5 and today this natural cancer treatment is known as hyperthermia (or I-Therm). I-Therm heats body tissues, increases localized blood flow and targets areas in the body that may be inflamed or disrupted by a tumor. This treatment is extremely beneficial to those with breast cancer (or any cancer type) because it enhances the effectiveness of other treatments, it sensitizes cancer stem cells, inhibits a tumor cell’s ability to regenerate, and boosts the immune response to cancer cells.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
HBOT is a therapeutic treatment that delivers purified oxygen through a pressurized chamber, allowing the lungs to breathe in clean oxygen. The treatment is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and provides various benefits to those battling breast cancer. Some of these benefits include increasing the absorption of oxygen into malignant cells, turns off HIF1A (Hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha) which plays a role in tumor metastasis due to hypoxia. Additionally, HBOT also stimulates connective tissue cells, boosts the immune system, and removes foreign antibodies such as bacteria, fungi, and toxins.
As patients go through their programs, they will need to replenish their body with an abundance of vitamins and minerals to enhance the treatment effectiveness. Some intravenous therapies that are included in all cancer programs are Vitamin C, Curcumin, and Poly-MVA.
- High Dose Vitamin C: While this is a common supplement to take orally either via pill or natural orange juice consumption, Vitamin C administered intravenously has proven to have different effects for cancer patients. It is seen to enhance other cancer treatments, reduce side effects, and boost energy levels.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is a natural spice that is extracted from the rhizome of a plant called Curcuma Longa. The spice is well known to have effective medical properties that can cure inflammation, heal wounds, fight autoimmune diseases, and leaky gut. For cancer, curcumin prevents blood vessels from supplying to new or growing tumors. The IV also acts as an inhibiter of mTOR (mechanistic target of rapamycin) and enzymes which diminishes the cell growth and spread. Curcumin IV has been proven to be a powerful therapy against multiple cancers such as Bone, Breast, Brain, and Gastrointestinal cancers.
- Poly-MVA: Poly-MVA is a type of supplement containing Lipoic Acid Minerals to help build the body of cell mitochondria, produce cell energy and also prevents cell damage in the future. At LifeWorks, this is also an IV treatment which stimulates the patient with ⍺-lipoic acid, palladium, B vitamins, amino acids and many other vitamins. The treatment mixes blood supply with water and fat in order to reach cells and target tumors.
We’ll Help Eliminate Your Breast Cancer
All cancer treatment programs at LifeWorks vary from patient-to-patient depending on the type of cancer, the stage, and the health of the patient. With that being said, the treatments listed above may not apply to all breast cancer patients. However, most patients will be provided a specific supplement regimen and Ketogenic diet to assist during the process.
Before receiving a treatment program, all patients must see a LifeWorks practitioner to discuss information about their cancer (such as cancer type, location, stage, PET scans, etc.), medical background, medications and allergies. From there, a practitioner will create a specific cancer treatment program for the patient to follow. To schedule an appointment with a LifeWorks cancer specialist, please call 727-466-6789.
- Common Cancer Types – National Cancer Institute
- Deadliest Cancers: Lung, Breast, Colorectal, Pancreatic, Prostate (webmd.com)
- Breast Cancer: Statistics | Cancer.Net
- NASA – Ozone: What is it, and why do we care about it?
- Hyperthermia: Why Heat Can Make Cancer Treatments More Potent – Cleveland Clinic