What happens when normal everyday oxygen gets passed through an electric coil, turning ordinary O2 into O3? You get a sort of super oxygen known as ozone. That extra free molecule is what makes ozone so beneficial and ozone, as a water soluble gas, can be medically administered as an antibacterial, germicidal, and anti-fungicidal agent.
Ozone is nature’s way of detoxifying and purifying the environment. Negatively charged ozone is naturally attracted to positively charged pollutants and when the two meet, ozone wins the battle. Ozone is such a powerful detoxifier that since World War II, ozonation has become the primary method to assure clean water in Switzerland, West Germany and France with the U.S. unfortunately lagging behind in this safe form of water treatment. It has been said that ozone is thousands of times faster and more effective than chlorine at killing bacteria, molds, cysts and inactivating virus, yeasts and protozoa, while providing a purity and safety not achievable with traditional water treatment chemicals.
Ozone is one of the top oxidizers and has been used in medical and naturopathic medicine since the 1870’s to treat a variety of health conditions. With all its amazing cleaning and detoxifying properties, it’s not hard to imagine why it might also be very beneficial to humans as well. For more than 200 years it has been used safely and beneficially to help treat a variety of conditions.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy in the Body
- purifies the blood & lymphatic system
- detoxifies the liver
- decreases uric acid in the body
- improves circulation and oxygen supply
- decreases fat (cholesterol and triglycerides)
- kills viruses, bacteria and fungus
- improves white blood cell activity (which neutralize viruses, bacteria, fungi & cancer)
- improves cellular metabolism
- slows down the aging process
Effects of Ozone Treatment on Cancer
- Destruction of cancer producing pathogens
- Oxidative destruction of xenoestrogens and other carcinogens
- Increasing levels of immune stimulating and cancer fighting cytokines
- Increasing levels of superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Increasing white blood cell activity
- Decreasing lactic acid levels preventing its conversion back in to glucose through gluconogenesis
- Direct destruction of cancer cells through an overload of peroxide within the cancerous cells.
Advantages of Ozone Therapy over Traditional Cancer Treatments
- Cancerous cells cannot build up a tolerance to ozone (helpful when targeting metastasized cells that can potentially migrate in to the brain or bone where they are hard to treat with traditional methods)
- Ozone therapy cannot cause the spread of cancer cells like biopsies and radiation therapy can
- Ozone therapy is not carcinogenic or immune suppressing like radiation therapy and chemotherapy
- Ozone stimulates the immune system & the healing of damaged tissues
- Ozone therapy is cost effective compared to other therapies
Learn More about the Benefits of Ozone Therapy
LifeWorks Wellness Center is long recognized as one of the foremost natural health clinics in the US. Our Tampa Bay, Florida alternative medicine office is one of the pioneers of using ozone therapy for cancer patients. As a result, we have patients fly in from all over the world because they simply can’t find clinics offering alternative cancer treatments and natural medicine for cancer where they live.
We have helped many patients regain their health and we would love to help you, too. To become a patient or for more information feel free to call the New Patient Scheduler at (727) 466-6789 or simply submit an online web inquiry with your request.