LifeWorks Wellness Center Blog
Optimum Health Report #344
Want to have some fun, get a workout and be a kid again?
Try the Boomerangball.
My Aussie friend Rob brought this over a few weeks ago and I have been having so much fun with it that I thought many of you would enjoy it too. You can't go wrong and after some practice, I am getting pretty good at it.
Have a great week.
Dr. David I Minkoff, MD
Listen to LifeWorks Wellness Center's patient, Lynn, tell her story.
Beauty that is ageless!
Celergen is a dream come true.
Celergen is an anti-aging supplement that uses marine cell therapy to stimulate, rejuvenate and renew cells. This renewal and healing process is critical for helping keep the body's tissues and organs in optimal health. Celergen was developed by Swiss experts and is clinically proven to support the body by increasing energy, boosting your immune system and reducing fatigue.
Some of the benefits of Celergen:
- Stimulates specific cells concerned with arthritis, chronic fatigue, obesity, asthma, degenerative brain disease, osteoporosis, sexual dysfunction, male impotence and other metabolic ailments
- Enhances stamina and energy level
- Revitalizes immune system and defense mechanisms
- Increases sexual satisfaction
- Reduces pre-menopausal syndrome and delays menopause
- Maximizes regeneration and hydration of skin
- Visibly increases the radiance and glow of skin
- Improves skin's resilience, tone, texture and overall complexion
- Improves alertness
- Increases metabolic rate
- Improves blood circulation
- Boosts sexual drive and potency with endurance and vitality
*Results differ among individuals
Celergen is a soft gel capsule. No needles required!
Call Aaron today to order yours! 727-466-6789 ext 229
Dr. Springer Talks Boosting Asthma
All the staff at LifeWorks Wellness Center are here to help our patients through their programs and guide them through their journey to better health.
We are so proud of all our patients with their hard work and commitment to following their programs.
Click here if you would like to write a success story on how LifeWorks has helped improve your health.
LifeWorks is happy to announce that we are now accepting CareCredit cards. For many people CareCredit can provide an easier way of financing you and your family’s healthcare needs*. For more information go to carecredit.com
*Subject to credit approval.
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.