I had been feeling electrical sensations in my metal fillings and decided to solve the problem by having all my metal fillings removed – BIG MISTAKE! I got so poisoned by the mercury and other metals released into my system that it has changed my life forever.
I became so sensitive to electromagnetic fields, especially in my jaw and face, that I’ve had to avoid all sources: cell phones, radio, GPS, wi fi, florescent lights – even regular light bulbs burn me! I have to turn off all the electricity in many parts of my home. This is a rare manifestation of mercury poisoning, though I’ve been told thousands have it.
My dentist, several doctors, even relatives and many close friends said it was impossible. There is no way it was mercury poisoning – but I knew without a doubt it was directly related to the dental procedures.
Other symptoms I’ve had to battle are much more common: ringing and feeling full in the ears, hormone problems, myofascial pain, weakness, exhaustion and fatigue, floaters and blurred vision, extreme sensitivity to vibrations, gases, chemicals, even fabrics, a pervading feeling of fear, mistrust of others, intestinal infections and other digestive problems, panic attacks, exacerbated OCD, ADD, turning inward, and loss of interpersonal skills.
For over four years, I worked with doctors I could find nearby. I had aggressive oral chelation, over 100 intravenous treatments and hundreds of supplements. I would notice an improvement about every 6 months.
In the limited amount of research I was able to do, I found that most patients recovered from this in about 2 years – and here I was going on 5!
I also learned that Dr. David Minkoff, MD, of LifeWorksWellnessCenter, in Clearwater, Florida was a leader in the field of heavy metal toxicity.
About 6 months ago, I was finally well enough to make the 4-hour trip to see Dr. Minkoff. He immediately identified the reasons why my body wouldn’t let go of the metals and started addressing them one by one. Now I notice improvements in weeks instead of months!
One thing I instinctively knew I needed was someone to inject meds right into my jaw but I couldn’t find a doctor to do it. Dr. Minkoff has such extensive training and vast experience in treating specific areas where metals hide, that it was just one of the solutions he readily offered.
Dr. Minkoff teaches me how to safely detox at home and how to eat to heal my gut and gain energy. He also helps me address the emotional issues of a long healing journey.
Dr. Minkoff thinks I will make a full recovery. With tremendous thanks to him, I’m starting to believe I will, too.
Other Heavy Metal Toxicity Patients
Learn More About Heavy Metal ToxicityHeavy Metal Toxicity
Heavy metal toxicity is a term used to describe the condition a person is suffering from when it is determined they have high levels of heavy metals in their body – they could also be described as being “heavy metal toxic”.
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient's medical history and other factors.