Heavy Metal Toxicity Testimonials

Heavy Metal Detoxification*

I’ve been a Natural Health advocate since 1975. I did all of the right things, exercise, eat organically grown foods whenever possible, and except for working real hard, I generally led a life of moderation. In 1991 I had even removed all of the many amalgam dental fillings from my mouth, when I became aware of the Mercury content within. Mercury is not our friend.

So, when I became gravely ill in 2001, I wasn’t sure where to go. Through an associate, I learned about LifeWorks Wellness Center, a clinic in downtown Clearwater, that specialized in complimentary medicine. I was not a fan of drugs or surgery, so going the “traditional” route was not an option. Dr Minkoff took the time to explain, in plain language, what exactly was occurring. Long story short, I was diagnosed with Heavy Metal Toxicity, with levels of Mercury & Platinum that were off the charts!! I was lucky to be alive, my vital life signs were at about 30%.

He further explained that Mercury may actually migrate from the amalgam fillings and deposit into the brain tissue and reproductive organs, (who knew?). Unfortunately for me, back in 1991, there were few options for dental crowns, they were either porcelain coated metal crowns, or gold/platinum crowns. So unbeknownst to me, not only was I still carrying the Mercury toxicity burden inside my body, but it was actually further aggravated by creating a battery type effect in my head, with the addition of two of the best conductors of electricity, gold and platinum (my uninformed choice for dental crowns). So my poor little neurotransmitters were really struggling to function, and I was going down hill fast!

Dr. Minkoff’s clinic was able to design a comprehensive protocol to detoxify my body of the Heavy Metals. The process did take some time, and the friendly staff at the clinic were very supportive throughout. I did have to remove all of the metal from my mouth again, and I was able to regain my health completely.

I highly recommend LifeWorks Wellness Center to anyone who is struggling to survive, or if they’re simply looking to achieve optimal health. In 2001 I was simply striving to survive, however today I’m experiencing wonderful health.

Thank You LifeWorks
Sincerely
Jacob R Wurtz
President
Happy Feet Plus


I had been feeling electrical sensations in my metal fillings and decided to solve the problem by having all my metal fillings removed – BIG MISTAKE! I got so poisoned by the mercury and other metals released into my system that it has changed my life forever.

I became so sensitive to electromagnetic fields, especially in my jaw and face, that I’ve had to avoid all sources: cell phones, radio, GPS, wi fi, florescent lights – even regular light bulbs burn me! I have to turn off the electricity in many parts of my home. This is a rare manifestation of mercury poisoning, though I’ve been told thousands have it.

My dentist, several doctors, even relatives and many close physician friends said it was impossible. There was no way it was mercury poisoning – but I knew without a doubt it was directly related to the dental procedures.

Other symptoms I’ve had to battle are much more common: ringing and full feeling in the ears, hormone problems, myofascial pain, weakness, exhaustion and fatigue, floaters and blurred vision, extreme sensitivity to vibrations, gases, chemicals, even fabrics, a pervading feeling of fear, mistrust of others, intestinal infections and other digestive problems, panic attacks, exacerbated OCD, ADD, turning inward, and loss of interpersonal skills.

For over four years, I worked with the doctors I could find nearby. I had aggressive oral chelation, over 100 intravenous treatments and hundreds of supplements. I would notice an improvement about every 6 months.

In the limited amount of research I was able to do, I had found that most patients recovered from this in about 2 years – and here I was going on 5!

I also learned that Dr. Minkoff, M.D, of LifeWorks Wellness Center in Clearwater, Florida was a leader in the field of heavy metal toxicity.

About 6 months ago I was finally well enough to make the 4 hour trip to see Dr. Minkoff. He immediately identified the reasons my body wouldn’t let go of the metals and started addressing them one by one. Now I notice improvements in weeks instead of months!

One thing I instinctively knew I needed was someone to inject meds right into my jaw but I couldn’t find a doctor to do it. Dr. Minkoff has such extensive training and vast experience in treating the specific areas where metals hide that this was just one of the solutions he readily offered.

Dr. Minkoff teaches me how to safely detox at home and how to eat to heal my gut and gain energy. He also helps me address the emotional issues of a long healing journey.

Dr. Minkoff thinks I will make a full recovery. With tremendous thanks to him, I’m starting to believe I will too!

K Jones, Jacksonville, FL

Related Conditions

Detoxification of Heavy Metals available at LifeWorks Wellness Center in Clearwater, Florida

Heavy Metal Toxicity

Have you ever considered you could be lead toxic? It’s everywhere, even in lipstick. Do you regularly eat fish, or do you have amalgams? Then the chances are you’re m...

Continue reading

Heavy Metal Toxicity Testimonials

Helpful Heavy Metal Toxicity Resources