Heal Your Gut Naturally
Natural gastrointestinal treatment doctors know that gut health issues are often the common denominator involved in many other health conditions. This is why they will always check for issues with the gut and heal them as needed. Sometimes they are a primary complaint and other times they are the hidden, underlying cause for other chronic conditions.
We offer powerful all-natural treatments for:
Our GI Doctors Will Heal your Gut Issues Naturally
For almost 30 years our gastrointestinal treatment doctors have offered effective all-natural gastrointestinal treatment in Tampa for all the common ailments of the gut and digestive tract.
Our GI doctors take a different approach, by locating and treating the underlying causes as opposed to merely masking the symptoms. Get proper gastrointestinal treatment in Tampa at LifeWorks Wellness Center.
Dr. Minkoff Explain Gut Health Issues
Why So Many Patients Suffer from Gastrointestinal Issues?
Gastrointestinal disorders are particularly common in the western world. They can, in part, be attributed to the poor diet which millions of people follow. Too heavy in meat, dairy, wheat, starch, sugar, preservatives and additives, and low in fiber.
A poor diet can lead to irritation and inflammation which are precursors to gastrointestinal disorders.
Overuse of antibiotics is not recommended by tummy doctors in Tampa because it can allow bad bacteria to grow in the intestine which can lead to dysfunction. Similarly, toxins in foods can play a role. The prevalence of heavy metals in our environment is a factor. Heavy reliance on laxatives can cause the bowel muscles to weaken.
Autoimmune diseases have been shown to directly related to many gut issues. Conditions like Crohn’s disease or any immune system dysfunction can leave the GI tract vulnerable to parasites, toxins, and antigens which can disrupt its normal functioning.
Gut Treatment Testimonials
Your Gut Microbiome & Your Health
Finding the Cause of Your Gut Issues
We will look for the underlying cause of your gut health issues. We do this with non-invasive gut tests and diagnostics such as:
A functional stool test may also be ordered to evaluate the physiology of the gastrointestinal tract.
- We will look for any inflammation in the gut.
- We will evaluate enzyme activity in the pancreas.
- We will determine if there is any bacterial overgrowth.
- We will look for any intestinal parasites.
- We will check the immune status in the gut.
- We will evaluate the health of the gut microbiome.
- and more!
Could you have Leaky Gut?
We Offer a Gentler More Natural Approach
We prefer to avoid invasive procedures such as
- colonoscopy – inserting a lighted scope into either the patient’s rectum
- flexible sigmoidoscopy
- upper GI endoscopy
- endoscopic ultrasound
- liver biopsies
Gut Health Evaluation
You’ll have a different experience when you come for gastrointestinal treatment in Tampa Bay at LifeWorks.
Your range of symptoms will be evaluated. Not just the obvious ones such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and cramps. Other symptoms such as fatigue, allergies, candida, and so on can also indicate tummy health issues.
Then, one of our gastrointestinal treatment doctors will perform a functional evaluation to assess the functioning of each organ that may be potentially contributing to the symptoms. Stool tests may be performed as needed and a nutritional evaluation will be performed. This helps determine if nutritional deficiencies play a part in your condition.
Natural Gut Healing Program
Your gastrointestinal treatment plans is based on what was discovered as the underlying cause(s) and trigger(s). This can include:
- balancing the gut microbiome
- antifungals to kill off yeast overgrowths
- killing off any microbial overgrowths
- calming an overactive immune system
- healing the gut lining
- food allergy elimination
- enzymes to help digestions
- prebiotics & probiotics to re-innoculate the gut
- boosting mitochondrial function, to optimize healing
- temporary or more permanent dietary modifications
- high quality targeted supplements to give the gut the raw materials to heal
- iv therapies to speed healing
- thermal heat treatments
- ozone therapy to speed the kill off of any bad bugs, microbes, etc.
- treating and healing an autoimmunity
- resolving any hidden infections, etc. that would have triggered the autoimmunity
- detoxifying any heavy metals, toxins, or chemicals
- HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy) to speed healing
- PEMF to speed healing
Resolve Your Gut Issues & Get Healthy
LifeWorks Wellness Center is long recognized as one of the foremost natural health clinics in the US.
We have been offering natural gut and gastrointestinal treatment in Tampa for almost 3 decades.
Our GI doctor commonly resolves gut issues that were not able to be resolved anywhere else.
We have patients fly in from all over the world because they simply haven’t been able to achieve a resolution anywhere else.
Belly and tummy issues are regularly resolved, using a gentle, non-invasive, all-natural approach.
Friday: 8:45am – 4pm
Clearwater, FL 33756
Become A Patient