Could your fatness be due to environmental toxins?
Environmental chemicals called “obesogens” have been identified that are likely culprits in causing obesity.
- Bisphenyl A (BPA)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs)
- Polyfluoroalkyl chemicals (PFCs)
- Organochlorine (OC) pesticides
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
They disrupt energy metabolism, glucose and lipid metabolism, alter thyroid and sex steroid hormone regulation, leptin, ghrelin, and others.
What to do?
- Use paraben and phthalate free body products. See ewg.org.
- Avoid chemical cleaners. Use hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.
- Store all food in glass.
- No non stick pans.
- Drink water from reverse osmosis and never plastic bottles.
- Eat only organic
- No farmed fish
- Wild fish only
- Drink nothing in aluminum cans.
- Add fiber to your diet: 2 tablespoons of ground flax daily to smoothies, salads, or soups.
- No refined carbs or sugar.
- Eat crucifers daily at least one cup. Broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale.
- Start using a sauna and work up to 30 minutes 3x week
- Take Body Detox 3 sprays twice daily
- Take BH Multi, Perfect Amino, Greens or Reds, daily.
If you do this and eat 1200 calories per day organic Paleo, eat in an 8 hour window, walk 30 minutes per day, make sure your hormone levels are normal, you will lose weight.
Let me know how you do!
Have a great week!
Dr. David I Minkoff, MD
Miracle Peptides (Part 2)
“I am very grateful for Dr. Minkoff and the entire staff for creating a wonderful environment to heal. I specifically will express my experience with peptides.
My whole life, since I was a child, I’ve had achiness in my joints due to a condition called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. After only two weeks my symptoms decreased dramatically. I’m currently on my second month using BPC-157 and Thymosin Alpha-1 and have so much relief. I also had some pulled tendons in my finger from an injury (minor) that was not healing and am now having no pain or discomfort. I highly recommend peptides on your healing journey as they were a game changer for me.”